- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Category Luxury sq ft
Beaufort House – Luxury and Stylish serviced apartment in Knightsbridge
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Beaufort House is situated in a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac in the heart of Knightsbridge with the famous department store, with Harrods just 200 and London’s Hyde Park 500 yards away. London’s Theatre land, Restaurants and Nightlife are within easy reach as well as fabulous shopping in Knightsbridge, Sloane Street and Bond Street. These apartments epitomises elegant luxury with a classical touch for al discerning travellers.
There is a stunning collection of one, two, three and four bedrooms apartment. All are equipped with a fully fitted kitchen including washer/dryers, fridge freezers, oven, microwave and all except the one bedroom apartments have dishwashers. The one and two bedroom apartments have a combined living room and dining room, all others have separate dining and living rooms, most with authentic fire places.
The standard of each apartment is maintained to a high standard at all times. A team of great Interior Designers has decorated each apartment in its individual classic style. When entering Beaufort House you easily forget that you are in the heart of London. The recently refurbished lobby area with its spectacular drawing room, where guests can relax, enjoy a quiet drink or keep up with the latest news, makes you feel like having arrived in the heart of the English countryside. Read our blog to keep up to date with serviced apartment news!
Images are for guidance only, apartments may vary in decor and layout.
Nearby points of interest:
- Knightsbridge shopping area: world-famous Harrods, Harvey Nichols
- Harrods is only 200 yards away
- Emporio Armani , Katherine Hamnett and Tomasz Starewski have chic shops nearby.
- Hyde Park is only 15 minutes walk from the apartment and perfect for a light stroll
- 10 minutes away from all the best museums in London: Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert
- Sloane Street Shopping is only 10 minutes walk away
- Knightsbridge, 5 minutes walk
- There are also many buses arriving at Knightsbridge
|Exclusive Nightly Rate, subject to length of stay and date of stay.|
|Apartment Type||Nightly Rate.|
|One Bedroom Standard||Between £306 - £400|
|One Bedroom Superior||Between £354 - £440|
|One Bedroom Executive||Between £395 - £500|
|Two Bedroom Standard||Between £540 - £666|
|Two Bedroom Superior||Between £594 - £780|
|Three Bedroom Standard||Between £654 - £840|
|Three Bedrooms Superior||Between £708 - £900|
|Three Bedrooms Executive||Between £804 - £1002|
|Four Bedroom Superior||Between £936 - £1180|
General features of apartments
- Separate bedroom, bathroom
- Living room with Dining table/chairs
- Some apartments have sofa beds/ extra foldaway beds (extra charge)
- Fully equipped kitchen: washer/dryer, fridge/freezers, oven, microwave and apartments have dishwashers (except one bedroom apartments)
- Complimentary welcome basket
- No air conditioning, but can rent portable air conditioning units (extra charge)
- Colour Satellite TV/Radio. Channels: CNN, CNBC, Sky Sports, and other channels
- DVD Player, Video player, Hi fi equipment, security Video Entry phone, personal safe
- Iron and ironing board in room, hairdryer in room
- baby cots, highchairs
- 24 hour concierge
- Daily maid service
To guarantee a reservation credit card details are required and the following deposit policy applies. Reservations of less than a week – full pre-payment is required. Reservation of 1 week or longer – 1 week’s rental + VAT is required. The remaining balance due for the period of the booking is to be paid immediately upon arrival. All deposits are due 4-6 weeks prior to the arrival date.
On arrival a credit card imprint or cash (sterling) will be taken as security for telephone charges. Telephone calls are charged on a per second billing basis equivalent to 27p per unit in respect of local calls. Each apartment has its own direct line
If notice of cancellation is received in writing 14 days prior to arrival a full refund is given. However, where less than 14 days notice is given no refund will be made, unless the accommodation can be re-let.