- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Category Midrange
Cromwell Road Apartments – Modern Style – Contact us now for Booking!
Minimum Stay: 3 nights stay
On the doorstep of the peaceful South Kensington, and near Kensington park, Cromwell Road Apartments is a stylish portfolio of serviced one bedroom apartments designed for modern London living. Within easy reach of London’s finest shops (including Harrods & Harvey Nichols), restaurants and bars, Cromwell Road Apartments is only 5 minute’s walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station. There are more than 10 apartments in the same building, with lift access, ready for immediate short let stay.
The best London museums, such as the Science Museum, Natural History Museum are all based in South Kensington, and only a short bus or train ride away from our apartments. Read our blog to keep up to date with London news!
One Bedroom Apartment
This apartment has one bedroom with a double bed, and can sleep up to three people with a guest in the sofa bed in the lounge for extra charge. Separate kitchen and lounge all for your private use. All apartments have one bathroom. Decor in a modern style. Fully equipped kitchen, with all tools and utensils ready for your stay.
Images are for guidance only, apartments may vary in decor and layout.
Nearby points of interest:
- Harrods shopping emporium along with the fashionable Harvey Nichols
- Knightsbridge and Chelsea shopping area
- Earls Court Exhibition area
- Victorian and Albert museum
- National History museum, Science museum
- Hyde Park and Holland Park
- Conveniently located near to Gloucester Road, 5 minutes walk
- Heathrow (LHR) only 35 minutes away by taxi
3 nights minimum Stay - Exclusive Rates. Stay for less than 3 nights is subject to request. If you have a budget please do tell us, we can try to help. Call us on 0207 476 8963 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apartment Type||Stay during|
January to March.
|Stay during April to December.
|Deluxe Two bedroom||From £275.00||From £300.00|
|Rates are quoted nightly and is free from VAT, so you only pay as shown, includes maid service, all utilities except use of telephone and internet. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.|
Each serviced apartment is fully self contained, furnished to high standard. We offer self check to offer you more flexibility. Check in time is from 3pm and check out is by 10am.
- Bedroom: All of our bedrooms are furnished with quality beds, bed linen and fittings
- Bathroom: Our beautifully fitted bathrooms come equipped with baths and showers of bath/showers
- Stylish kitchen: with fridge freezer, kettle, microwave, oven, toaster, washing machine
- Living Room: Flat screen HD TV, Sky TV service, Wi-fi, DVD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Electrical safety and emergency information inside each apartment, fire blanket
- Flat screen TV
- Free car parking (subject to availability)
- Free wifi internet
- Parking, Self Check-In, Housekeeping, Telephone, No Smoking, Iron/Ironing Board, Hairdryer
To secure booking, full payment of stay will be charged at time of booking. In the absence of payment being received the Company reserves the right to cancel the rental.
Ways to Pay
Payments may be made to the Company in GBP sterling by: BACS transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Switch, or American Express. Additional charges, as indicated on invoices, may be levied for payment by credit card at the current charges levied by the relative card provider at time of payment. Payment by Visa/Mastercard is subject to 3% surcharge, Amex is 4.5% surcharge.
The apartments must receive notification of cancellation in writing at least 14 days prior to the actual arrival date. Provided that cancellation is received within this notice period, the apartments will not charge any cancellation fee. If notification of cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, there is charge of full rental amount applicable. No refunds for no shows or shortening of stay.
Refunds will not be applicable for non-arrivals.