- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Category Luxury sq ft
130 Queen’s Gate – Beautiful Three bedroom near Kensington Gardens
On the doorstep of vibrant South Kensington, the brand new 130 Queen’s Gate Kensington apartments is a stunning collection of three bedroom serviced apartments designed for discerning travellers. Within easy reach of London’s finest shops (including Harrods & Harvey Nichols), restaurants and bars, 130 Queen’s Gate Kensington apartments is only a few minutes walk from South Kensington Tube Station. Very upmarket but friendly neighbourhood. If you want to stay at the heart of London’s shopping district, then this is it! The fully furnished apartments offer space, comfort and accessibility, with Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and many of London’s most famous museums just a short walk away.
Images are for guidance only, apartments may vary in decor and layout.
Nearby points of interest:
- Knightsbridge and Chelsea
- Earls Court Exhibition
- Victorian and Albert museum
- National History museum
- Hyde Park
- Kensington gardens
- South Kensington Station, 3 minutes
- Gloucester Road station, 4 minutes
Exclusive Nightly Rate for stays in 130 Queens Gate Kensington apartment. If you have a budget please tell us! Rates are per night. Call us now to book on 0207 476 8963!
|Stay between 1st January to 31st December
|Between £600 - £911
|3 bedroom Superior
|Between £667 - £1060
|3 bedroom Deluxe
|Between £720 - £1176
|Rates are inclusive of VAT at prevailing rate. Rates are inclusive of all utilities, free internet, maid service, excludes use of telephone. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Three Bedroom Apartment
- Standard three bedroom is on the lower ground level and has three bedrooms with a king bed in the main room, queen bed in the second bedroom, single bed in the third room and sofa bed in the lounge, two bathrooms, so can accommodate up to 6 people (5 adults and 1 child up to 10 years)
- A Superior three bedroom has a king bed in the main room, a queen bed in the second bedroom, single bed in the third room and a sofa bed in the lounge, two bathroom, so can accommodate up to 7 people (6 adults and 1 child up to 10 years).
- A Deluxe three bedroom has three x king beds and a sofa bed in the lounge, with two bathrooms, so can accommodate up to 7 people (6 adults and 1 child up to 10 years). Only the Deluxe three bedroom offer exclusive extra luxury amenities: bathrobe/slippers, designer bath toiletries, welcome pack, daily linen change and complimentary newspaper, bathroom with jacuzzi/shower, also offers a balcony.
General features of apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full collection of crockery, fridge, cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Separate bedroom (apart from Studios), bathroom and lounge
- Dining table and chairs
- Ironing facilities
- Lifts to all floors
- Satellite/Cable/Freeview television
- Maid service is daily for all apartments, for Deluxe apartments there is daily linen and towels change and for all other categories linen change is every third day
- Baby Cots, highchairs – upon request for extra charge
- Broadband/wireless internet complimentary
- Air conditioning
- Use of sofa bed or extra foldaway bed is extra charge per night
- Reception desk opens 24 hours, with luggage storage room
- Secure entry system/ CCTV
A credit or debit card is required to guarantee the apartment. The full balance of accommodation charges is payable upon arrival. Over summer peak season (August-September), a non-refundable one week deposit is required upon confirmation and balance of payment 30 days prior to arrival.
Please note that upon arrival at the apartment, we require a £300 deposit as a security / damages deposit on a studio, £500 for a one-bedroom apartment, £8000 on a two bedroom, £1000 for three-bedroom and £2000 for four bedroom. This is made by credit card authorisation transaction and will be cancelled following settlement of any outstanding account and after an inventory check has been made. An authorisation transaction is not debited from the card holders account. The amount is held for a short period of time and is automatically cancelled.
The full balance of rent paid is refundable if notice of cancellation is received 14 days prior to booked arrival date / or subject to re-letting on a shorter notice. Over summer peak season (August-Sept) cancellation is subject to 30 days cancellation, but the non-refundable deposit is not refunded even if cancellation is more than 30 days.
Payment is accepted in cash, travellers cheques and all major credit cards and bank transfer.
Credit Card Payments
Payments by credit/debit cards are subject to an additional fee charge as follows:
American Express : 3.5% ; VISA/Debit Card : 2.0%; All Others : 3.0%